Matrox MXO connects to your Mac computer or laptop to provide
broadcast-quality audio/video output.
• Inexpensive HD monitoring.
• DVI monitor calibration through proc amp controls (hue, chroma,
brightness, contrast), and blue-only mode.
• Genlock timing offset controls let you align your video output relative to
your external genlock source to compensate for cable delays within your
• Frame-accurate broadcast-quality audio/video output in HD and SD.
• Portable, hot-swappable external box.
• Genlockable HD/SD SDI, HD/SD analog component, S-Video, and
composite video outputs.
• Up to eight channels of embedded SDI audio output with stereo audio
• Workflow enhancements for Final Cut Pro and other QuickTime-based
applications such as:
-Frame-accurate audio/video output for insert editing and printing to tape
with guaranteed audio/video synchronization. -Interlacing artifact elimination and gamma correction when previewing
video on a secondary DVI display.
-Hardware-accelerated output of DVCPRO HD, HDV, and Final Cut Pro
-Dynamic RT segments to full output resolution to save processing power
for other applications.
-Realtime downconverting of HD projects to SD with proper color space
• Flicker-free, broadcast-quality video output of your computer desktop with
Send your email to get a quote for this item