The Prolock EF has electrical contacts to allow powered control over the iris in 1/3rd stop increments via keys on the mount. The mount adapter also provides power to IS stabilization and internal focus ...
- Positive locking mechanism for unmodified, stock Canon EF mounted lenses.
- Electronics built inside allow for control of iris via buttons or Hand controller and accept OptiTron EFF (electronic follow focus for focus control via the AF motors built into the AFlenses.
- Lens information display in the camera VF and data stream for recording.
- New latest generation processors.
- Auto initialisation for iris.
- 1/8 stop iris increments.
- No more "1 step per button click" now when you hold down the button the iris opens and closes smoothly.
- Full compatibility with the newest Tamron 24-70 f2.8 VC, 70-200 f2.8VC, 15-30 f2.8VC lenses.
Send your email to get a quote for this item